Friday, March 16, 2012

What is your favorite song? How do the words make you feel? What images or thoughts come to mind when you listen to it?

What is your favorite song? How do the words make you feel? What images or thoughts come to mind when you listen to it?
Answer: Shut it down and What if I Kissed you and The Resistance by: Drake. The way it makes me feel is like what he would say to me. Every time I listen to a Drake song it reminds me of him a lot. I feel like Drake is exactly like him.The images that come up to my mind is how he used to make me laugh and the way he makes me feel when I'm around him. It's like there's nothing better I would want.At times I feel like crying because I miss him a lot. But I'm hoping that sooner than later we can be together once again. <13

No comments:

Post a Comment