Thursday, March 29, 2012

Me and jazmin's conversation

Sarai: Hi Jazmin Roman.
Jazmin: MOODDDAAAA FOOOKAAAAHH
Sarai: Ughhh so rude. I want FOOOODDDD.
Jazmin: fat person! like my move i just did?
Sarai: I have no problem being Fat and yes indeed i loved your move you just did. LOLSSZZZ
Jazmin: lmao, coolio 8-D what doesn't kill you makes you stronger <3
Sarai: No need for writing the lyrics to the song that is blasting out of the headphones
Jazmin: lmao but it's in my head too :D
Sarai: OK YOU FREAKING BUT FACE I'M GOING TO LIVE MY LIFE
Jazmin: no matter what we're gonna party tonight :D
Sarai: OH YEAH BABY YOU GOT TTHAT RIGHT....
Jazmin: JUSTIN BIEBER! FAR EAST MOVEMENT
Sarai: OK jazmin no need to tell the world the artist who is singing this song that we are listening to =)
Jazmin: yeaah yeaaah.. BYE <3
Sarai: Buenos Dia <13

1 comment:

  1. ...the beginning of this conversation needs to be deleted.

    ReplyDelete