Thursday, March 22, 2012

DO YOU HAVE A BOY YOU REALLY LIKE? IF SO, WHAT IS HE LIKE? AND WHAT WOULD BE A PERFECT BOY FOR YOU?

Honestly, yes i do have a boy i really like. NOT to the point where i'm OBSESSED! So for you girls who think i end up "LOVING EVERYONE!" i don't -__- i just really like him, he is the only boy i stayed liking for a LONG time! he is very nice and a funny boy. i love being around him. i actually wish we could be talking right now but we cant :/ The perfect boy for me would have to be a boy that treats me like his queen. A boy who plays basketball and love me for who i am. I don't expect a lot from a boy but i do expect some RESPECT! if he is a rude boy, i want nothing to do with him. A boy that cares for me, makes me happy and smile all the time. Someone who would make me have fun when i'm with him even if i'm not in a good mood, he'll make me feel better and will ALWAYS make my day. I think every boy is perfect in his own way, everyone has flaws, no one in this world is perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment