Thursday, March 15, 2012

I Gotta Story To Tell

I was little and alone. My parents divorced when I was 4. My dad left my mom. My mom didn't think she can take care of me so she gave me up for adoption. I went into this room with other kids like me. Lonely, had parents who didn't care. I never knew really why my parents divorced but it happened. I was 10 when a married couple came up to me and said "Hi sweetie, we are here to take you home. We are your new parents." I was scared. I didn't know what to do. I didn't even know them. They reminded me of my parents. What if they got divorced and I had to go through this again. But I had no choice. So I went with them. I arrived home and it was nice. They showed me around. Then they showed me my room. It was blue and yellow. I had lots of toys and a big bed to lay on. There was things there I never even knew existed. There was things I never had back then. But then here I was on my 14th birthday celebrating it in my backyard with people I didn't even know. One night I heard my fake parents talking about me. "Honey I don't know if we can keep him anymore. He's so like... Quiet. I think it's time." And in that moment I knew what they were saying. Back to the adoption center. I knew what I had to do. I ran away that night far away from my so called "Home". I never returned. But as the usual. They didn't care. They didn't even bother to put up missing kid signs of me. As long as I was gone that's all that matters. Here I am 17 turning 18 in a few days. I lost and have no where to go. I went to an area. It looked deserted. There was a couple of trains there but it seemed like it's been there for a long time. I saw a few spray cans on the side. So I decided to pick them up and do something with it. I started drawing on the train. I wanted to express how I feel. I wrote "SMILE" it showed that I was glad to be away from all the negativity and all the annoying people and finally to be with myself. Someone who cares about me. But I'm still here by myself hoping that when I get older I can change who I am and become a better person. And to find someone who loves me the way I love MYSELF.

2 comments: