Saturday, November 13, 2010

I Need You

I need you now. I need you then. Your the only one that I can rely on. You are the best thing that ever happened to me. I always like being around you. I always like seeing you smile and laugh. Everytime I see you, your always the one to light up my day. I don't know what I would do if I never met you. Your a type of person who has a sense of humor and a personalilty that no one else has. I feel lonely when your not there. And when you are I feel like the cold weather just turned into summer. I'm so happy now a days when I see. Your always the person who makes me laugh and smile. You are everything to me. I know I don't say that often cuz I'm shy and you know that. But you should always know that I will always be there when you need me to. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment