Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Break up

Break up is hurtful. It's like your heart is broken. I learned that when you break up with someone it hurts a lot. It makes you sad and cry all day long. I learned that breaking up is really hard to do if that person loves you so much. Some people make a mistake in what they say to others. They might say it the wrong way. You have to forgive that person if they didn't mean to say it that way. You have to understand it's not easy to say the wrong thing and then struggle. What people try to say is that you need to take it easy sometimes. So they can get it straight. We are sorry it went like that. We wasn't trying to break up with you was ment to say something else. We hope that you can forgive us for what we did to hurt you. We're very sorry. We don't know how many times to say sorry. It is also hard to get back with that person you said it to because they probably think that it is going to happen again.What I'm trying to say that I'm very sorry for hurting you. I didn't mean to say that. I want to still be with you but you make it so difficult to do that. You are putting more pressure on me. It makes me think harder in what I do.It makes me think more about my choices that I make with you. What I'm trying to say is sorry.I hope you forgive me for what I did to you. I hope we can still be together. At least still talk to each other. I hope you except this you know who. But whatever it's cool. You know. You will always be my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment