Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Alien: Hello Earthling. Thank you for conversing with me.

You: Hello you to

Alien: May I ask you a few questions?

You: Yes. You may.

Alien: I have never been to earth before, can you tell me a little bit about it? What are some beautiful and interesting places I should visit?

You: The gardens of course. They are so beautiful. Also the zoos. Also the museums. They are all the most interesting things here on earth.

You: What is your planet like?

Alien:My planet is filled with candy. It's a candy world.

Alien: You humans seem like you’re very angry with eachother. I watched people walk down the street and most people didn’t even look at eachother! Why is that?

You: Sometimes with we just walk past each other. Or sometimes we say a hi and still don't look at each other.

You: What’s it like on your planet when you walk around?

Alien:It's sometimes hard and sometimes soft. It depends what type of candy you step on.

Alien: Why does your home country go to war with other countries?

You: To protect our country from war.

Alien: It seems to me that what you call “marshmallows” are the best thing to eat on your planet. Why do you not eat these every day?

You: Cause they have a lot of sugar and it will raise our blood pressure up.

You: What do you eat on your planet?

Alien: Lollipops and chocolate everyday.

Alien: It seems to me that you do not treat earth very well. I see people throwing their trash on the ground, cutting down forests, and burning dirty coal to make electricity. Why do humans not care about earth? Is anyone doing anything about it?

You: I'm not sure. Some people in this wold have problems in these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment