Friday, November 18, 2011

My Love

you are my only love and
forever will be
you are the only person
i want to be with no matter what anyone
say's i still think of you
there just hating cause there's no one else like you
you are one of a kind wish you was here to comfort me
and give me hugs and could be together
we can say whats real and we will always love each other
wondering if i will ever see you again
i hope for sooner or later
i miss hearing your voice
i miss seeing you smile
and i miss when you make me laugh all the time
you always have my back no matter what anyone does
you are always there to protect me
i love you with all my heart
your are the best person i have ever met
I hope in the future you are there
JUST WAITING FOR MEEE!!!!

3 comments:

  1. This Thing Is Really Nice . You Makee Reaallyy Good Poemss ! :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah rite shut up i suck at writing poems

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lmaoo' Im Serious Thouggh ! I Wish I Caan Do Thaat !

    ReplyDelete