Monday, June 13, 2011

Thinking

I'm thinking of you 24/7
wait never mind
You are always running through my head
I think there's nothing else that be running through my head besides you
I'm so serious
like every time I talk, you are always the one to pop up in my head
It's like I only document you
like a photo album or a book of words
I feel like when I write it's always about you
It's like my body is only about you
like every little thing
I swear I know it might sound weird but it's probably true
So I will just go with it
But like before I really do like you
and I say it all the time
but I don't think it's enough
I feel like I need to prove it to you in person
Like face to face
I think it's the best way that you will know how I honestly feel about you
I'm tired of walking by you and being so shy still being in a box
I want to come out of the shell and show you who
I really am The REAL me!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment