Friday, May 6, 2011

My Love For You

My love is never going to end for you I always say this but it's the truth you probably have heard it a million times but i just don't think it's enough there can never be enough to say how much that I love you I'm all that I want to be and sometimes even more then that I can't stop thinking about you I feel lonely when your not there and when you are i feel like the world is never going to end My love for you is speechless like I don't even know how to describe I can't put it into words At times I get confused and sometimes lost But when I have you i feel like I have nothing to worry about The only thing that I have to worry about is my love for to never be lost or forgotten That I always have to remind you everyday that I see you to Say that I love you so much You are my heart You are probably the only person that I have ever felt this way for I don't think I have ever cared for someone like you so much If i was to ever lose you I don't know what I would do without you probably already know that but if you don't i want you to know That your the best person i have ever met you always make my day and you always brighten my way but i just don't know what to say anymore like i feel that this is it for me and that this is enough to say for now

No comments:

Post a Comment