Saturday, January 16, 2010

AT HOME

I'm at home. No school for 3 days. I am mad now because i'm bored at home and there's nothing to do. All there is to do is to use the computer and watch t.v all day. Tell me how Friday 1/15/10 it was so boring during 9th period and open gym. It was so boring that I wanted to leave. Also I sat down the whole time. But thank god that I had good friends to make it alittle fun for awhile. Now I got to wait until Tuesday to go back to go to school and see and say hi to everybody.Well I will probably be on the computer all day or in my room sleeping, drawing, or even talking to myself. I know it sounds wierd but hey I'm bored you can't blame me for that. It's boring at home and it will always be boring until I get older and move out of here and have some fun With certain people. You know who I'm talking about. Well I'm gonna go now so I'll be back and write more later. A dios. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment